Monday 12 February 2007

Feeling Yuk


Well so much for a good start to half-term, I woke saturday morning with a sore throat and bunged up head! Nevertheless I did manage to sort out my craft room and stash and found lots of things I had forgotten I'd got! I even managed to cover a wine bottle container that i bought a few weeks ago, really pleased with the way it came out.I am going to store an empty champagne bottle from a romantic weekend away in it(doesn't happen very often so it was really special). Hopefully i will attach a pic of it here, never done it before so it may take a while, failing that i will ask one of my daughters to do it for me.

2 comments:

Katie said...

looks really lovely - if you are lucky, perhaps dad will bring a new bottle home!

TopCat76 said...

this looks great! must get round to covering mine!!