Monday 26 February 2007

Stash shopping!!

Well i don't know where the time has gone! A couple of weekends ago i went to visit my Mum in Oulton Broad and took my daughter and her two little darlings with me.
We had a lovely time and even managed to get to the park to feed the squirrels! The weather was gorgeous and i got some great pics.
Last weekend decided some stash shopping was in order after drooling over all the CHA products on the web, so off to Artbase i went with my two scrapping daughters in tow! We got some great stuff but unfortunately the new CHA stuff isn't here yet,oh well have to keep cyber stoking!
I have even completed a LO( a scraplift of one i saw on Twopeas). Will post it on here when i can get my scanner to work (grrrr).I seem to finally be having some me time to scrap, blow the housework!!!!

No comments: